Modeled on Ralph Rapson's entry for MoMA's hugely influential 1940 Organic Design Competition, this contoured highback rocking lounge is a natural for the modern hearth or den. Also, if you're looking for a stylish rocker for the nursery that fits tall moms and dads, we suggest that your search is over.
Using only great design, certified wood, and the natural upholstery of your choice, this modern heirloom fits you, your family, and the planet. It's no wonder the other modern classics are green with envy.
Available in American Black Walnut or Rock Maple, with hand-webbed cotton in three colors or black leather. Every Greenbelt® chair comes with very subtle embossed Ralph Rapson signature on the rear cross-brace as a mark of authenticity.
- Made to order by craftsmen in New York and Minnesota.
- Ships within 10 days from order, but leather versions and optional exposed brass fasteners take 8-12 weeks.
- Returns are not accepted because each piece is custom made to order.
- Variation in the grain of the wood, including sap wood, is part of the natural beauty of these chairs.
- All finishes are Greenguard®-certified.