Rapson Greenbelt® Lounge
This iconic form, originally produced by H.G. Knoll, has been sought after by tastemakers and collectors since its introduction in 1945. Always known for its stunning fusion of American woodcraft and modern lines, the quintessential Rapson Rocker is now precision-cut and hand-finished in your choice of wood and upholstery.
Using only great design, SFI-certified wood, and your choice of natural webbing, this modern heirloom fits you, your family, and the planet. Stunning lines, comfortable form, heirloom quality built with a conscience. Uniquely, this lounge matches the other pieces in the Greenbelt Line perfectly. All your Greenbelt rockers and lounges can add to a sense of natural design cohesion.
Available in American Black Walnut or Rock Maple, with hand-webbed cotton in three colors or black leather. Every Greenbelt® chair comes with very subtle embossed Ralph Rapson signature on the rear cross-brace as a mark of authenticity.
- Made to order by craftsmen in New York and Minnesota.
- Ships within 10 days from order, but leather versions and optional exposed brass fasteners take 8-12 weeks.
- Returns are not accepted because each piece is custom made to order.
- Variation in the grain of the wood, including sap wood, is part of the natural beauty of these chairs.
- All finishes are Greenguard®-certified.